Educating a woman is educating a family (Anonymous). This belief leads life in a practical way in human society but when it comes to early years of children’s development, this belief gets stronger. For instance, it’s recognized by the educational and psychological researchers that brain development of children begins from prenatal stage. If this is the case, then the relationship of mother and child development is much stronger emotionally, physically, socially, morally and cognitively in a natural way. On the other hand, the meaningful nurturing process of the child enables a mature personality development, which gradually, helps the child to be remain peaceful and sustain peace in the society. Therefore, women and families might need to consider the following;
· Be happy and healthy during and after the pregnancy
· Engage in reading and listening to music to create a positive energy
· Talk to her child after 4 months of pregnancy because the child starts hearing already
· Stay emotionally balanced
· Be loving and love others around her
· Be friendly, respectful, caring and tolerant towards other human beings because the child learns from the environment.
· Get education and educate others around her including her own children because education and awareness is the only key to a peaceful society.
Keeping these in mind, its important to understand that nature and nurture plays their significant roles. Children learn good or bad, effective or ineffective behavior from their adults. In order, to create a peaceful environment and peaceful society, children from their early ages, which is called sensitive and critical age, needs to be nurtured in a conducive learning environment. Therefore, its necessary for women to play their roles in nurturing their children to strengthen the natural relationships and positive outcomes between them and society.